Pages

My attempts at cooking, baking and sharing those experiences with you.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Neglect and New Beginnings

Oh, blog world, how I've neglected you. If you were a pet fish, you'd have died months ago. If you were an exercise bike, you'd be dusty-and I overweight.

But I was thinking about you today, and how I miss this tiny outlet in my life. I can offer excuses (food blogs aren't helpful to those attempting to tone up, I was busy finishing school, out of the country for over 2 weeks) but...I won't. ;)

While I was thinking about this blog I was wishing there was a way to combine my love for food with my love for other things. Expanding my blog beyond just my love for food and opening it up to travel, fashion, thrifty spending, crafty-ish things (not which I am the best of), and most importantly, inspiring thoughts from my own head.

On July 23rd I am beginning a new path as it is, starting my career in counseling as a Family Based Therapist. I am excited for the transition from student to employee, but I am aware that with this transition I will need, more than ever, a creative outlet.

So, I am setting out to attempt this expansion. It will be a slow and gradual change, and I can't guarantee what it will look like, so bare with me. :)

Saphire Beach, St. Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment